At Transformal Consulting LLP (TCL), we recognize and perform the obligations we have towards our people, investors, clients, suppliers, competitors and the community as a whole. The protection of our reputation as a responsible organization is one of our most valuable assets. In order to keep this reputation and trust we demand and maintain the highest ethical standards.
The ethics policy has been developed to ensure that our business is conducted with high ethical, legal principles and set standards of professionalism and integrity for all employees and operations worldwide.
All employees have the right and responsibility to ensure TCL’s business is conducted with high ethical and legal principle.
Discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
No bribes are to be given or received.
Employees are encouraged to report in confidence, any potentially illegal / improper conduct that they become aware of at their workplace or in connection with their work.
All of our employees are required to abide by our ethical policy which outlines our core values.
Our success is built on the satisfaction of our clients, and the company aims to remain at the forefront of its business by continuous improvement.
Our company recognizes that by the nature and operations of our work we have an impact on the environment. We aim to minimize any harmful effects and consider the development and implementation of environmental standards to achieve this as a great importance. As such we strongly encourage to:
We regularly review our environmental policy to reflect its changes in regulations and best practices. We aim to manage the impact of our operations and develop initiatives to improve our environmental footprint.
TCL aims to capture qualities that each employee is encouraged to embody as an essential part of our success. TCL’s greatest strength is the quality of its staff.
We actively support the development of our staff in a number of ways including formalized employee development discussions and programs for personal and professional development.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Communications and employee satisfaction
Communication is a critical ingredient for success. We place emphasis on both formal and informal communication. Each manager has a key role to play and is always accessible.
We embrace diversity and respect for different cultures and local requirements. Employees of different genders, from different nations, culture, ethnic groups, generations and backgrounds contribute their skills and perspectives. TCL is a meritocracy where all employees are recognized and rewarded on the basis of their performance, effort, contribution and achievements.
Health & safety
We aim to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees and visitors. The company aims to comply with all relevant local legislation or regulations, and the best practice guidelines recommended by national health and safety authorities. We also liaise with staff regarding our policies so that we can enjoy a healthy safe environment.
MCA Guidelines, India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has formulated the National Guidelines on Responsible Business Conduct (NGRBC). These guidelines urge businesses to actualise these principles in letter and spirit:
1. Businesses should conduct and govern themselves with integrity in a manner that is Ethical, Transparent and Accountable.
2. Businesses should provide goods and services in a manner that is sustainable and safe
3. Businesses should respect and promote the well-being of all employees, including those in their value chains.
4. Businesses should respect the interests of and be responsive to all their stakeholders.
5. Businesses should respect and promote human rights.
6. Businesses should respect and make efforts to protect and restore the environment.
7. Businesses, when engaging in influencing public and regulatory policy, should do so in a manner that is responsible and transparent.
8. Businesses should promote inclusive growth and equitable development.
9. Businesses should engage with and provide value to their consumers in a responsible manner.
The detailed guidelines can be accessed here: